Some sense seems to have prevailed now on the congress leaders from Amethi and Rae Bareli which is home constituency for the Gandhi family.They used to think that they could get away with anything and everything, but times have changed and how ?
Wonder what the ever faithful Digvijay Singh has to say to this ?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/congress-rahul-gandhi-amethi-beni-prasad-verma-samajwadi-party-leaders/1/217404.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some sense seems to have prevailed now on the congress leaders from Amethi and Rae Bareli which is home constituency for the Gandhi family.They used to think that they could get away with anything and everything, but times have changed and how ?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/congress-rahul-gandhi-amethi-beni-prasad-verma-samajwadi-party-leaders/1/217404.html

Congress is losing relevancy in U.P. Congress leaders realize this. So, they may not like to sail in the sinking ship.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some times this is brain work of the ruling party to fabricate such demonstration at the strong points of opposition parties. But I fail to understand that why they keep supporting a party whom they oppose at their state level. See Mulayam, Mamta and Mayawati (M3) are supporting congress at center and opposing while making statements elsewhere. Same goes for NDA.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congress party are of no use.They are just horrible.They just think for their benefit.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Congress is losing relevancy in U.P. Congress leaders realize this. So, they may not like to sail in the sinking ship.

I think Rajeev Gandhi and his flip flop statements have a lot to do with that, One hardly ever hears of Sonia Gandhi visiting the places nowadays probably because of her health problems , she was better handling those constituencies, that is for sure. But once she became all powerful , she naturally has better things to occupy her time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some times this is brain work of the ruling party to fabricate such demonstration at the strong points of opposition parties. But I fail to understand that why they keep supporting a party whom they oppose at their state level. See Mulayam, Mamta and Mayawati (M3) are supporting congress at center and opposing while making statements elsewhere. Same goes for NDA.

In the coming elections the entire alliance combination might change...All 3 you mentioned are totally unreliable when it comes to taking a strong stand.They just make noise to show that they too can call the shots, but later toe the line laid by congress.NDA is of course a sad story now...

PM said that war began .We will go for this economic chanege and may be this is our last time to be in role.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congress party are of no use.They are just horrible.They just think for their benefit.

Congress is no doubt quite a corrupt party, but the other major parties are no better, so we have very little choice where selecting an able leader and government is concerned. Our political system itself is horrible..

Recently I have read in news headlines that Rahul Gandhi has been defy in Manmohan Singh's cabinet. Politics has no strategy it roles anywhere and in favour of anybody.
Personally I feel sorry for Rahul Gandhi - He was a happy go lucky youngster enjoying life with his Colombian girl friend globe trotting and doing all the mad things that a youngster does most of the time seen wearing denims and shorts .Then his mother and the Congress party bigwigs dragged him into this where he had to have a image makeover and change everything that he was used to it,hide his girl friend from public view..... He no doubt has no dedication because it is so alien to him, and for the party it is just the name Gandhi that matters.They feel that itself will bring in votes, but he is making blunders after blunders...

Personally I feel sorry for Rahul Gandhi - He was a happy go lucky youngster enjoying life with his Colombian girl friend globe trotting and doing all the mad things that a youngster does most of the time seen wearing denims and shorts .Then his mother and the Congress party bigwigs dragged him into this where he had to have a image makeover and change everything that he was used to it,hide his girl friend from public view..... He no doubt has no dedication because it is so alien to him, and for the party it is just the name Gandhi that matters.They feel that itself will bring in votes, but he is making blunders after blunders...

Rahul Gandhi is actually no good than being a mere playboy. From the occasional senseless statements he keeps making and the numerous allegations related to women, it is quite obvious that he is not interested in uplifting any one else, forget the country! He has been dragged into politics solely because of his being born in THE family.
see this link, it is quite interesting and revealing:

http://www.diwala.com/tag/rahul-gandhi/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.