The topic is locked.
Yuvaraj Singh is coming back in the field wit T20 match.
Lets congratulate him.
Welcome back.
You are the real hero . We all love you and wish more success in life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, am also waiting for this match. Yesterday I saw him bald head in newspapers.
Yuvi, all the very best!!!

Meera sandhu
It would be great to see Yuvraj SIngh back again on the field.Hope he will play well.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Welcome back Yuvi! I know he is going to rock today! :) :)

Live in the present :)
Bad luck to India and Yuvi. The match is called off due to rain. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yes I know Yuvraj Singh is Ram Prosad's favourite cricketer. This is nice to read that Yuvi is back and he is start playing soon without any delay.
Yes I know Yuvraj Singh is Ram Prosad's favourite cricketer. This is nice to read that Yuvi is back and he is start playing soon without any delay.

Yes yuvraj is my favorite. Is not your's?

Yes Yuvraj Singh is back in the team but I doubt if he would be able to play the same cricket as he used to play like before.He will have to prove himself otherwise there are lot more players who may come in the team from u-19 world cup winning team. :blink:
Bad luck to India and Yuvi. The match is called off due to rain. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

yes, i was also eagerly waiting for the match.....

Meera sandhu

It seems you both are fan of Yuvraj Singh I don't like him much because he is not a consistent player but no doubt in recent time he had shown that he has the potential. :)

It seems you both are fan of Yuvraj Singh I don't like him much because he is not a consistent player but no doubt in recent time he had shown that he has the potential. :)

i don't think so :unsure:

also, he is the person who brought world cup to India :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.