The topic is locked.
Blue moon will grace the night sky tonight, Friday, August 31,2012 giving skywatchers their last chance to observe this celestial phenomenon for nearly three years.So watch the second full moon in August.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have never seen Blue moon in my life. This is the first opportunity i am getting to see Blue moon. I am excited.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love watching such phenomenon. It is very interesting site. I have seen this. Along with this, I have also seen other heavenly objects.
Blue moon will grace the night sky tonight, Friday, August 31,2012 giving skywatchers their last chance to observe this celestial phenomenon for nearly three years.So watch the second full moon in August.

I was so hoping to watch this , but ,unfortunately we have been having heavy rains since more than a week, so we get to see neither the sun nor the moon...It was overcast , so no chance of seeing it ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I missed it as it was raining heavily in Delhi may be I will have to wait for 3 years to see it. :blink:
Even I missed it as it was raining heavily in Delhi may be I will have to wait for 3 years to see it. :blink:

Even me :( I didn't even knew about the whole Blue Moon thing. :unsure:

Live in the present :)

Even me :( I didn't even knew about the whole Blue Moon thing. :unsure:

Am opening the forum today only, after a short break.... :( :( :(

So, I also missed it

Meera sandhu
According to modern folklore, a Blue Moon is the second full moon of a calendar month.Yes I am lucky one to see this moon on 31st August.

Sharmistha Banerjee
According to modern folklore, a Blue Moon is the second full moon of a calendar month.Yes I am lucky one to see this moon on 31st August.

Sharmishtha, today is October 3rd! :blink:

Locking the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.