Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
I am thinking about applying for an MP post
Gulshanji said-
There is no recruitment to 'post' of M.P. (member of parliament). First join a political party or some way manage to get ticket from a political party to contest election. You need to donate one crore rupees or more for getting ticket. If you do not have this much of money, forget about the 'job'. If you have, even then there is no guarantee that you will win the election. So, just keep this money in a bank account and be at ease.

Lo ap bolo.[/quote]

they are giving 1 crore rupees to get a ticket....so they are using maximum benefits if they get power. Who dare to blame them?? :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
I am thinking about applying for an MP post
Gulshanji said-
There is no recruitment to 'post' of M.P. (member of parliament). First join a political party or some way manage to get ticket from a political party to contest election. You need to donate one crore rupees or more for getting ticket. If you do not have this much of money, forget about the 'job'. If you have, even then there is no guarantee that you will win the election. So, just keep this money in a bank account and be at ease.

Lo ap bolo.

they are giving 1 crore rupees to get a ticket....so they are using maximum benefits if they get power. Who dare to blame them?? :P :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Let Sandhya Rani get membership of a strong political party and get the job of distributing ticket. She may earn more from this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

they are giving 1 crore rupees to get a ticket....so they are using maximum benefits if they get power. Who dare to blame them?? :P :laugh: :laugh:

Let Sandhya Rani get membership of a strong political party and get the job of distributing ticket. She may earn more from this.

No no....I am happy by the way I am living now.... :laugh: :laugh:
I will never lead a politician's job since I hate them the most :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
If I am in his position moneywise I will serve my countrymen free.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Almost every one who is having slightest of chance of making money using his powers legally or otherwise is not letting a chance go, well almost every one if not every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Almost every one who is having slightest of chance of making money using his powers legally or otherwise is not letting a chance go, well almost every one if not every one.

I agree. everyone uses opportunity to earn money any way. We cannot remove corruption totally but there should be serious attempts to remove adulteration in food and drugs and improve quality of products and services, especially buildings, bridges and ensure protection against fire hazards and accidents.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.