Ukranian man has decided to spend five weeks in lions' enclosure to watch the cubs being born.

Alexander Pylyshenko, 40, decided to move into the cage and live as the lions do after spending years working alongside the beasts.

His moving into the lions' enclosure means that when the lions are fed, he will also be fed through the cage, and will sleep on the floorboards and playing with the big cats for five weeks, Daily Express reported.

The Ukrainian zoo owner told the Austrian Times : "One of the lions is pregnant, I plan to see the cubs being born, and spend some time with them but then I will move out."

"The living conditions will be absolutely the same for the lions and me. We will sleep on wooden floorboards and have food given to us through bars.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/world/europe/ukranian-man-live-lions-five-weeks-513
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
this man is really interesting.we think researchers are boring,but here is a guy who takes pains to get the job done.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.