The Delhi High Court on Thursday sternly warned Congress leader N.D. Tiwari of 'dire consequences' for refusing to provide his blood sample for DNA profiling to decide a paternity suit filed by Rohit Shekhar, who claims to be his biological son.

The court postponed the hearing for Aug 2.

Hearing the arguments by Tiwari's counsel Bahar-e-Barqui, Justice Gita Mittal said: "If you (Tiwari) won't pass through the tests directed by court in the paternity suit, then the court may pass an order that plaintiff is his (Tiwari's) son."

The case relates to a 31-year-old Shekhar, who claims to be the 87-year-old politician's biological son. Tiwari refused to provide his blood sample in an affidavit filed last week.

The court said adopting such delaying tactics will have dire consequences.

The court also pulled up Tiwari's counsel asking why he had not filed an admissional or a denial affidavit on behalf of Tiwari, accepting or rejecting his presence in the photographs submitted by Shekhar.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/nation/north/court-warns-tiwari-refusing-give-blood-sample-609
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Mr. Tiwari reluctance to go through this test raises a lot of uncomfortable questions!
I think Mr.tewari got feared. He knows that he will be faced many uncomfortable questions.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Those who ate salt should have to drink water there is no other option...
Here is one who thoroughly disgraced himself by his immoral acts when he was governor of a state!!
The case of Tiwari and his said illegitimate son resembles the theme of Hindi movie Trishul starred by Sanjeev Kumar and amitabh Bachan. 'Amitabh' tells 'Sanjiv Kumar'- "You are my illegitimate father."

N.D. Tewari is also an illegitimate father. There are many such real cases. But very few would highlight illegitimate relations. Tewarei's case should be lesson to those indulging in extramarital relations without sense of responsibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

At this age what is he afraid of? Let him come out clean and own up the fact that he is the father of that son! That would at least restore a tiny part of his disgraced image!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.