All the little angels out there will now get a chance to play with the reigning queen of B-town, Katrina Kaif and that too, for as long as they want. Reportedly, Katrina recently unveiled a new Barbie doll that is her look-alike, and is a part of the ‘Barbie I Can Be A Movie Star’ campaign, launched by the world’s top doll seller company.

Katrina dressed as Barbie
Dressed up like a Barbie herself, an elated Katrina gushed, “I am thrilled and excited at having the 'I Can Be a Movie Star' Barbie Doll inspired by me. It is almost unbelievable, that a doll that I grew up playing with is one day going to take after me, seem like me.”

“It's a very special day. This is a huge honor to have something like this on your name. I hope everyone likes the doll. The whole thing is very exciting. It's a small doll and there was no intention of changing its features, so it does not resemble me completely," added the gorgeous actress.

With this, Kat has joined the league of Hollywood beauties Barbara Streisand, Marilyn Monroe and Beyonce, who all have their Barbie replicas.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Katrina truly epitomises the grace, beauty and above all strength and determinationthat makes her quintessentially Barbie!” "
Very interesting and Kat is one of such stars who is blessed with such a magic of charm and beauty which only a few stars in Bollywood could boast off in the last decade or so...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.