Sri Lanka have more innovative bowlers but India bat deeper and steadier, and have beaten their toughest oppositions in their previous two games
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No doubt India start as Favourites for the final of the ICC World Cup 2011.Even Sangakkara said that Indians are the favourites to win.
India had started as favourites but who knows Lankans pulls a victory over Indians...I hope not, And as India lost the toss, its very difficult to bat second at wankhede..
there is no doubt India will surely win the game.The indian cricketers look as if they cannot play but finally at the end they will show their talent

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think India should beat Australia. Australia is a tough team. But if you have to win the World Cup you have to beat tough teams...
I think India should beat Australia. Australia is a tough team. But if you have to win the World Cup you have to beat tough teams...

I can't understand your point, India have won the WC but you are saying now that India must beat Australia to win the World cup.
India had proved as the world champions by winning ICC World Cup 2011.But we have to play for next 4 years in the same form.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.