Mumbai slipped by one place to sixth in the list of the world's most expensive office locations in 2011, according to global realty consultant Cushman & Wakefield.

The 2011 list was topped by Hong Kong, while London and Tokyo came second and third in the rankings, which valued Mumbai's office occupancy cost at USD 114 per square foot a year. India's financial capital occupied the fifth position in 2010, Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) said.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In India, Bangalore witnessed the highest rental growth of 12.68 per cent in 2010, followed by Pune (9.09 per cent.

Excellent achievement by Mumbai City but it is now getting more difficult to purchase any land or space in Mumbai.
Not only in Mumbai, it is very difficult to purchase a piece of land in cities like chennai, bangalore and hyderabad. :( :( :(
Realty rates are going high everywhere and its getting very difficult to purchase land everywhere...And mumbai is topping among the cities...
I think mumbai is everyone's dream place. People believe that the success rate of business in Mumbai is high.
Every city in Inda is becoming too expensive to live in.How common people can afford this is my worry.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.