India's Tendulkar in injury scare

atting superstar Sachin Tendulkar handed India a World Cup injury scare when he underwent scans of his left knee, barely two days after the start of the tournament.
Tendulkar, 37, had only recently recovered from a hamstring strain which forced him to miss three games of the recent five-match one-day series against South Africa.
He made 28 in India's opening World Cup match against Bangladesh in Dhaka on Saturday which the visitors went on to win by 87 runs.
"The MRI scan is clear. There is no problem," the Press Trust of India quoted sources at the hospital as saying.
The scan was done as a precautionary measure after the batsman complained of discomfort in the knee.
Tendulkar is slated to fly to Bangalore Monday evening to join the rest of the squad ahead of their Group B clash against England on February 27.
The opening batsman is the leading run-getter in both Test (14,692) and one-dayers (17,657).
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nothing to worry about, its just a niggle and Sachin will be fit for game against England ..
we have 7 days left to next match..hope sachin will be fit ...
Hope he would be well within the upcoming challenging matches.
Tendulkar undergoes MRI scan

Read more :
http://www.in.com/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/tendulkar-undergoes-mri-scan-id-1362.html?flag=sachin
Tendulkar undergoes MRI scan

Read more :
http://www.in.com/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/tendulkar-undergoes-mri-scan-id-1362.html?flag=sachin
He underwent MRI scan and i hope he is all ok else there will be huge disappointment among the fans.
it was just an precautionary step taken by Sachin, but can't understand the media for hyping the issue..
I wish sachin gets perfectly fit as i want to see him playing all the matches of the world cup....
The MRI scan clearly states that there is no problem. So it is a happy news for all his fans.
Whatever has appeared in today's press there is not much to worry!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.