The only people that S Sreesanth should "irritate" on the cricket field are the opposition players, said Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni as he once again advised the temperamental pacer to remain within "boundaries".

Read more at

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/Irritate-opposition-not-your-own-team-Dhoni-to-Sreesanth/articleshow/7514178.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its goos that Dhoni pointed out this ahead of this world cup and a wake up call to Sreesanth
Yes, this player is a man of mood swings and easily loses his temper.
i think Dhoni is correct, Sreesanth must gel into the team well so that everyone supports him..
I think Dhoni has done a good job in pointing out that to sreenath whether he takes it positively or neagtively..he has to change his tempermental attitute which is good in game but bad on players.
Sreesanth have got warnings many times in past and have also missed many series because of his temperment
I think harbhajan also loses temper very often. Sreesanth should take this warning in a positive way.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.