Kapil Sibal who thoroughly disgraced himself by defending the corrupt judge Ramaswamy on the floor of Parliament by blocking the impeachment proceedings against him is once again in the news by questioning the figures cited by CAG as financial losses incurred by the exchequer on the telecom scam.This loud-mouthed and publicity-seeking,clever lawyer has attempted to publicly humiliate a constitutional body which is supposed to have the expertise to be the watch dog of government finance!
00020473-20110110.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy thanks for raising this topic!!

Kapil Sibbal indeed is trying to be a court jester in the parliament!

Why don't we all send him a dunce cap so that he will look more funny???

:woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo:

Jokes apart, he should not be allowed to sit in the responsible office he is entrusted with!! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sibal has a Masters Degree in law from the prestigious Harvard Law School, USA. He also holds a Masters degree in History from Delhi University

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Being a good lawyer before coming to Parliament he may know the law and orders.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think the sooner the Prime Minister shows the door to this Minister the better for his government and the country!!
[quote]Being a good lawyer before coming to Parliament he may know the law and orders. [/quote]

Abid, but merely holding a law degree does not mean that he is good administrator! so far he has shown only poor and responsible behavior at all times! I agree with Chinmoy that he should be shown the door asap! first it was Shivraj Patil in similar situation and now sibbal!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The Congress Party is going bankrupt very fast! By fielding a person like him who does not care a damn for the implication of his statements,the party is strengthening the notion that it is busy working to subvert all the independent institutions of the nation! Sad that he holds it from Harvard!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.