OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

3 Step Guide To Becoming A Vegetarian and Finally Eliminating Meat From Your Life
Hello friends.just few days more i will be back on boddunan. From a lot of time not active on boddunan. But now after some days i wll get net and i will be able to cum back.....
The pot to call kettle black- This is same as rabri calling Nitesh a thief. Such accusation and foul language also tells the level to which our politicians have sunk. See the...
Pakistan's cricketers Salman Butt and Mohammad Aamer suffered a major setback in their attempt to return to international cricket when their appeal against an International...
Airtel will come up with 3G services by the end of this year. The initial availability of 3G services will be provided in 13 regions namely Delhi, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh( West),...
Raina needs a break before SA Tests, says a concerned Dhoni- The national selectors don't think Suresh Raina needs rest, but M.S. Dhoni continues to insist he does. The captain...
Do you wish to make your long distance relationship work? Do you have the confidence and the desire to make it work? You can make it happen. Don't let the distance get in the...
Dell Launches Printers http://www.crn.in/Hardware-013Jan011-Dell-Launches-Printers.aspx
The U. N. Mission formed in face of fight between rival armies in Nepal has been ended. Thus there is no moderator for strife between the regular army and Maoists in Nepal....
Although FIFA has declared Brazilian Superster Pele to be the greatest of all,there were too many stars who have graced this game and the Argentine soccer wizard Maradona is one...
Delhi gangrape: Activists worry government may trample fundamental...
Political leader Amar Singh filed an affidavit containing facts known to him on a phone tapping case. He has withdrawn the affidavit. Court asked him why he wasted court time and...
Need I say anything??? :blink: Or maybe I should demand that my husband do the same with my remains should I happen to go before him! :woohoo:...
Although many countries have no toilet facilities for their population and people are forced to defecate in the open, India leads...Congress party and its Italian leader have...
Research In Motion Ltd (RIM), whose BlackBerry smartphone first caught on with corporate customers, is drawing interest for its PlayBook tablet from developers of consumer...
The calls for bestowing Sachin Tendulkar with the ''Bharat Ratna'' may have got louder after India''s World Cup triumph but giving the country''s highest civillian honour to the...
We are celebrating Independence day today. Heartiest greetings to all members and vositors on site on this auspicious occasion. Prime Minister gave and inspiring speech from red...
We are engaged: Lara - Hesh follow the full story at http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/100732/We-engaged-Lara-Hesh.html
A 60-year legal battle ends today. The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court will pronounce the verdict in the Ayodhya title suit in the Babri Masjid and Ram janambhoomi...
India has access to BlackBerry messenger service - govt http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/20101001/738/tnl-india-has-access-to-blackberry-messe.html