Check out the following link for more details. I am planning to buy one:

Cheapest Antivirus software in India

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanks jayen...you are really great..and yes Kaspersky Anti Virus is a good antivirus..
I think Kaspersky is cheap but system got very slow when we install it but no doubt its powerful.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Is it so Santosh then please tell me whether should I buy it at all.

Right now I am using escan and its working good for my laptop. But it is going to expire soon.

Thanks Sunny for your compliments. Hope to keep up to your expectations.

So how many of you are using Kaspersky after this news. Hope this news was useful to many.

Now a days we cannot trust antiviruses. I got AVG antivirus registered upto 2018 free of cost. Which includes free updates and full security it seems. The activation is through the net!!. Kaspersky can be purchased for 400 to 600 rupees for 3 systems in India. That too is not reliable. We can get self registering antiviruses from torrent sites now a days free of cost.
Free of cost antivirus cannot be relied upon. Instead you should buy this one which is quite effective in my case. I am satisfied with the service.

I am using Kaspersky and it is very cheap compared to others and is working well on my laptop. The system slow down may be due to operating system too. On Windows vista sometimes application really take very longtime to open...
I havent found any problem with Kaspersky and have renewed it recently. :)
Does kaspersky updates itself automatically Rajani

YEs it has automatic update option which should be enabled inorder to get new updates...
Hey that's a good piece of info. Thanks for sharing.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.