Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are lots of speculations about what Kejriwal intends etc ...But on the whole what one can see is inexperience and immaturity on his part and knowing this Congress party agreed to support him , because they felt they would come out looking good.But that is not the case here, since Kejriwal no doubt has lost some credibility but Congress with its constant banter , arrogance and criticism from day one looks even worse ...

I agree. Despite his mistakes, a poll says , people are willing to vote for Kejriwal in the Assembly elections, but never to BJP or Congress. People had enough of these National parties.

BJP is the largest political party in the assembly and AAP is second. It is fallacious to say that people will not vote for Congress or BJP. The exaggerated claim of AAP and their supporters reminds me os a proverb- "A mouse got hold of a small piece of turmeric and announced that he had become a grocer."

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are lots of speculations about what Kejriwal intends etc ...But on the whole what one can see is inexperience and immaturity on his part and knowing this Congress party agreed to support him , because they felt they would come out looking good.But that is not the case here, since Kejriwal no doubt has lost some credibility but Congress with its constant banter , arrogance and criticism from day one looks even worse ...

I agree. Despite his mistakes, a poll says , people are willing to vote for Kejriwal in the Assembly elections, but never to BJP or Congress. People had enough of these National parties.

BJP is the largest political party in the assembly and AAP is second. It is fallacious to say that people will not vote for Congress or BJP. The exaggerated claim of AAP and their supporters reminds me os a proverb- "A mouse got hold of a small piece of turmeric and announced that he had become a grocer."

It's a poll prediction. It's the people's opinion.. And now you expressed your opinion. Which is right, which is fallacious ground realities will say.

It's a poll prediction. It's the people's opinion.. And now you expressed your opinion. Which is right, which is fallacious ground realities will say.

Yes in the end it is just speculation, nothing concrete. Only time will tell the results.

I agree, the mouse did not like the taste of turmeric but made a big hole in the old grocer's shop. The hole is big enough to drain the rotten goods out of the system.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kejriwal announced waiver of electricty bill payment to defaulters in payment of el;ectricity bills in response to Aaam aadami party agitation against heavy bills. Those who lawfully paid the bills were thus losers. This is definitely an act of political opporunism and corruption designed to favor the blind followers of Kejriwal. .

However Delhi High Court has stopped the Delhi government from implementing this partisan decision of the short lived Kejriwal government.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/delhi-high-court-halts-implementation-of-ex-aap-government-s-waiver-on-power-bills-485372

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.