Salman Khan himself had asked for a fresh trial and the courts have now ordered a fresh trial where all the witnesses will be examined, so also evidence ... Probably the extra cost is not being considered and more importantly can a commn man have this luxury of pleading for a fresh trial ?

http://www.indiablooms.com/NewsDetailsPage/2013/newsDetails051213f.php

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/mumbai-court-orders-fresh-trial-in-2002-hit-and-run-case-against-salman-khan-454747

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It again is an indicator that justice in India is not meant for the common man but only available for those who can throw money on such unnecessary trials! What was the court thinking when they ordered a fresh trial? :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It again is an indicator that justice in India is not meant for the common man but only available for those who can throw money on such unnecessary trials! What was the court thinking when they ordered a fresh trial? :blink: :blink:

he has had enough time and opportunity to turn all witnesses in favor of him and also evidence losing its impact because of the time gap since people have short memories...In the mean time he goes on as if he has done nothing inspite of having mowed down one person and injuring many...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

he has had enough time and opportunity to turn all witnesses in favor of him and also evidence losing its impact because of the time gap since people have short memories...In the mean time he goes on as if he has done nothing inspite of having mowed down one person and injuring many...

Not to mention the fact that he is a Bollywood star and an idol of millions in this country, so naturally he gets the ultimate status of being a demigod! :sick:

Not to mention the fact that he is a Bollywood star and an idol of millions in this country, so naturally he gets the ultimate status of being a demigod! :sick:

Exactly ! I am not sure if there such a provision under law to request for a fresh trial when the case is not ging the way you want it to...here the earlier trail judge wanted to frame more serious charges on Salman Khan which would have landed him for more than 10 years in prison, now by doing this he will happily act in some more films and gain more time...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Very interesting case indeed, personally, I like some of his films because of beautiful songs, and his anchoring is good, and here the completetly different matter, as law of the land should be the same for all, but why the court accepted is their any merit to his demand.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I would say that it is simply wastage of time. They are unnecessarily delaying the judgement. Money power can delay judgement. This is best example of that.
Very interesting case indeed, personally, I like some of his films because of beautiful songs, and his anchoring is good, and here the completetly different matter, as law of the land should be the same for all, but why the court accepted is their any merit to his demand.

Of course the law should be the same for everyone and thats where our country is lacking...We can see it all around us how the VIPs get a different treatment to that of ordinary folks

It does not matter how good an actor he is or bad, in the eyes of the law everyone needs to be treated equally and fairly but that does not seem to be happening. Actually, his request for a fresh trial should have been straightaway thrown out the door!

Salman Khan and his manipulative da Salim Khan will see to it that nothing wil come out of this case...It is too difficulot to prove a case against him now after so many years...Here is a very interesting article to an article about the only eye witness and how he got targetted and...

http://defence.pk/threads/salman-khans-hit-and-run-case-ravindra-patil-the-death-of-a-messenger.261842/

Salman Khan and his manipulative da Salim Khan will see to it that nothing wil come out of this case...It is too difficulot to prove a case against him now after so many years...Here is a very interesting article to an article about the only eye witness and how he got targetted and...

http://defence.pk/threads/salman-khans-hit-and-run-case-ravindra-patil-the-death-of-a-messenger.261842/

What the B***** h****? This is so disgusting and cruelly unjust that a witness to another man's crime had his whole life shattered and had to die like a destitute because this particular spoiled star was stinking rich? :angry: :angry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.