Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Laws maybe strict or soft unless we implement them with total strictness, there is no use complaining about them. We shall have to see that law enforcement take them seriously.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Although I have not gone through the report in details, I do agree it is all implementation that would make all the difference. One thing has struck me very much that according to him a majority of women groups opined against death penalty! The interesting aspect is how much of weightage do these groups deserve? Rape as a crime takes place in the remotest corners of the country in far greater numbers and mostly go un-addressed and un-redressed. How many suggestions has the Commission received from this very vast numbers before deciding against death penalty in general.
B) No it is not right she is died know because of rape it is also case 302.
I am not sure how best they would be implemented .....as of now the rapists and murderers of Nirbhaya must be hoping to get away with a lighter sentence...
I am not sure how best they would be implemented .....as of now the rapists and murderers of Nirbhaya must be hoping to get away with a lighter sentence...

Even when there is photographic and video evidence murderers get away like in the case of Jessica Lal...so I am not sure how this case would end and what judgment would be given to the rapist/murderers?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even when there is photographic and video evidence murderers get away like in the case of Jessica Lal...so I am not sure how this case would end and what judgment would be given to the rapist/murderers?

We get the news of video evidence and photographs in newspapers only. But the courts get the evidence recorded in court. Always what is reported in press is not reliable and no court will decide on basis of reports in media. That is why media trial is considered unjust. In fact, too much media coverage goes in favor of the accused. Their advocates successfully plead that their client is announced guilty even before trial in competent court.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We get the news of video evidence and photographs in newspapers only. But the courts get the evidence recorded in court. Always what is reported in press is not reliable and no court will decide on basis of reports in media. That is why media trial is considered unjust. In fact, too much media coverage goes in favor of the accused. Their advocates successfully plead that their client is announced guilty even before trial in competent court.

Yes, it's true that media these days have been usurping the role of the judiciary, this is absolutely unacceptable. Let them play their due role in informing and educating the public about various burning issues.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes I suppose that is right ! Media is a double edged sword and cut both ways unless they remain responsible and tone down sensationalism when they report such cases..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I suppose that is right ! Media is a double edged sword and cut both ways unless they remain responsible and tone down sensationalism when they report such cases..

What I find absolutely reckless on their part is their utter failure in following up cases after creating a hype over them!!! Public memory is proverbially short and the role of the media to keep certain issues in right focus is very important.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.