Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not at all surprising to me because the so-called spiritual guru is the person in whose ashram several young boys were found sexually abused and then found dead under mysterious circumstances. He is a big fraud and a hypocrite! Another statement he made in the same report is that the girl should have chanted Saraswati mantra and that would have prevented her from getting raped! :angry: I think what Asaram Bapu needs is a serious mouth washing with a strong detergent!! :angry:

very nicely told. 100 marks for this nice post. Thank you :)

Hmmm! Yes Sandhya! He is a 100% Dhongi baba and no more, actually he does not deserve any kind of attention and yet the media foolishly goes after such people for their foolish statements only to increase the TRPs of their channels!

Now, another stupid statement has been added, this time made by none other than Abu Azmi who says that because the girls roam freely everywhere, such incidents happen, they should be kept at home, is what he means1 :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Asaram Bapu holds victim responsible for Delhi gang rape

http://in.news.yahoo.com/asaram-bapu-holds-victim-responsible-delhi-gang-rape-062552151.html

what does it mean? :blink:
even brothers and fathers are not leaving girls nowadays. he is saying, she should have begged for her honour and life :angry: :angry: . how could those listeners keep quiet to his speech? :evil: :evil: :evil:
It clearly indicates that women should live in the mercy of men. Let those men beg for their lives now. :angry:

What you say is understandable. But there is situation when you are in a weaker position. Being brave in these circumstances is nothing but self defeating and suicidal. One must act according to circumstances. Let me refer to Mohmd Gauri surrender before Prithvi Raj Chauhan many times as he would not fight a suicidal battle. But ultimately he won. This is only a question of being tactful according to circumstances. Let me point out that when you are at gun point, you surrender your cash to robbers and do not indulge in suicidal fight or rebuking them. Similar is the case when one faces rape. Chastity or 'honor' as this is wrongly called is not more important than physical safety and life. Women suffer more from the false feeling of so called 'honor' that is irrationally linked to chastity. They suffer much less from rape as such.

sir, but after reading the news in net and newspaper, I didn't feel that he said in that manner. It appeared as if she is responsible for it. I don't think even her begging would have saved her from those cruel animals :evil:
In some situations it may be a feasible solution. No one of us have witnessed that situation, even the saint Baba. Then how can he say 100% that the girl has not begged for her honour or life. Am sure, that poor girl might have cried and begged before those cruel animals. yet they tore her to pieces. Lion or tiger never see his prey's tears :huh:

The way he said "tali ek hath se nahi bajti" and "galti ek taraf se nahi hoti" depict his meaning clearly. Any girl under such circumstances must have given her best struggle to save her dignity. Moreover she tried her best and fought like a brave heart, even if she did not plead before those culprits doesn't mean she should have surrendered. Those people were drunk and can anyone say with cent percent surety that if she had said "bhaiya save me" to those animals would they have let her go? Were they in slightest of their human senses to have mercy on her?

What he means to say is that the girl was asking for it!! :angry: Like I said earlier some women should catch him by his hair and rinse his mouth with a toilet cleaner!!! I really wonder how women's rights activists are not objecting to his statements! :blink:

This is only apublicitystunt and nothing else his statment is baseless, heartless i can just say.... :evil:

True Ira! He is heartless and cruel person in reality. The spiritualism etc is nothing but sham!

Rape is a heinous crime no doubt. Law acts in its own way. Apart from legal remedy, there is need for preventive measures and precautions. Also when you are in in the grip of rapists whom you cannot overpower, you need either to surrender before them for the time being or use some tactical move. Apparently, Sant Asharam was asking the girls to be tactful in such events. Everyone has a view with which we may agree or disagree. we may disagree with what sant asha Ram said but his motive would not be bad.

Yes true or false possible or impossible the saint said something that he thought would have helped the girl. In the heat of the moment we hit the roof. I too had the same feeling when i heard about this news. I too was in a rage and said that the spiritual guru was insane.
His next comment is all media are like dogs- Source a Bengali news paper

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Rape is a heinous crime no doubt. Law acts in its own way. Apart from legal remedy, there is need for preventive measures and precautions. Also when you are in in the grip of rapists whom you cannot overpower, you need either to surrender before them for the time being or use some tactical move. Apparently, Sant Asharam was asking the girls to be tactful in such events. Everyone has a view with which we may agree or disagree. we may disagree with what sant asha Ram said but his motive would not be bad.

Yes true or false possible or impossible the saint said something that he thought would have helped the girl. In the heat of the moment we hit the roof. I too had the same feeling when i heard about this news. I too was in a rage and said that the spiritual guru was insane.

It is true that people do say things which are not meant to hurt or offend anyone but what he said was totally insensitive and saying it at the time when she has just died a horribly agonizing death and with her family in such shock, they are all already reeling from the unwanted publicity and attention by the media and the whole country, imagine how much pain would have been caused to them because of what the great?? Asaram Bapu said! That is totally irrational, insensitive and cruel!

It is true that people do say things which are not meant to hurt or offend anyone but what he said was totally insensitive and saying it at the time when she has just died a horribly agonizing death and with her family in such shock, they are all already reeling from the unwanted publicity and attention by the media and the whole country, imagine how much pain would have been caused to them because of what the great?? Asaram Bapu said! That is totally irrational, insensitive and cruel!

Religion and religious leaders have always been insensitive to peoples needs, they only think about themselves and their so called greatness.The kind of havoc religion and godmen have caused is unbelievable....This man is no different !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Religion and religious leaders have always been insensitive to peoples needs, they only think about themselves and their so called greatness.The kind of havoc religion and godmen have caused is unbelievable....This man is no different !

It is also to come in public figure. Who knows bapu before this comment?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar

No Ram, this is not to gain fame, because he is already very well known and also notorious in the whole country, but this is more a case of gaining media coverage on a very sensitive current social issue! I actually blame media for this, why do they have to give coverage at all to his statement? :blink:

No Ram, this is not to gain fame, because he is already very well known and also notorious in the whole country, but this is more a case of gaining media coverage on a very sensitive current social issue! I actually blame media for this, why do they have to give coverage at all to his statement? :blink:

But am hearing about this notorious fellow for the first time :silly: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.