Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think common or middle class people are the first target of government. They don't have relief even in cooking gas..misuse is done by everyone in our country and ultimately crises arise. Why is solar energy not use in India when we have more resources to obtain it?

The Government can't control things, when there is hike in crude oil. Subsidy was given by government for so many years. But now the inflation is also there and now Government has come to the point when they can't give subsidy. So, it is obvious that the prices will go high of LPG cylinders.

Subsidy is given but for whom? I don't think that is also needed if other source of fuel energy is adapted instead of depending on one source.

Other then LPG, we can use Solar Energy and Bio gas. I don't have information except from these 2 sources. I have seen many solar Water plants on the top of the house. It is just used for heating the water. There are very rare families who uses solar cooker.
Biogas plant we do see in the villages, which is used to generate electricity.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is a good news, but why all of a sudden they have this new rule

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I think common or middle class people are the first target of government. They don't have relief even in cooking gas..misuse is done by everyone in our country and ultimately crises arise. Why is solar energy not use in India when we have more resources to obtain it?

The Government can't control things, when there is hike in crude oil. Subsidy was given by government for so many years. But now the inflation is also there and now Government has come to the point when they can't give subsidy. So, it is obvious that the prices will go high of LPG cylinders.

Subsidy is given but for whom? I don't think that is also needed if other source of fuel energy is adapted instead of depending on one source.

Other then LPG, we can use Solar Energy and Bio gas. I don't have information except from these 2 sources. I have seen many solar Water plants on the top of the house. It is just used for heating the water. There are very rare families who uses solar cooker.

Yes you are right. There are the sources i am talking about but we don't use any of these sources for cooking food. Even biogas is used very less as its smell is not like by all. I think it is not environment friendly too.
In our area in a middle class family with 4/5 members need one cylinder every month so it should be 12 per yaar.
Let demand for it.

There should be supply to meet with demand, that's the whole point, they don't have enough supply and also they are distributing it to many more households so that more people get benefited by cooking gas ..

Most of the things we are getting at subsidized rates. Going forward, this is not good for our nation. Some of the sates offer many free-bies. these should avoided in near future.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Yes you are right. There are the sources i am talking about but we don't use any of these sources for cooking food. Even biogas is used very less as its smell is not like by all. I think it is not environment friendly too.

No doubt some people consider biogas to be environment unfriendly because of the methane gas it emits, but comparatively speaking it is much better than other fuels that we are using at present. And it is used for cooking purposes in some places too. Once I happen to visit a village in Madhya Pradesh where I saw most of the villagers using biogas for cooking food. Each of these families had a small biogas plant at their backyard. If the biogas plant are built properly, it doesn't give out any smell

No doubt some people consider biogas to be environment unfriendly because of the methane gas it emits, but comparatively speaking it is much better than other fuels that we are using at present. And it is used for cooking purposes in some places too. Once I happen to visit a village in Madhya Pradesh where I saw most of the villagers using biogas for cooking food. Each of these families had a small biogas plant at their backyard. If the biogas plant are built properly, it doesn't give out any smell

Since it is being used largely by farming communities the cost too would be minimal besides being environmentally friendly...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are right Rajani, every time cutdowns are implemented it is the middle class and the economically lower strata people who take the fallback. Misusing of every facility is seen at most upper levels, in this case, for instance, it is common knowledge that well known hotels are using gas cylinders intended for domestic use instead of using commercial ones, just to lower their running costs. But it creates an artificial scarcity and common people have to dole out more money in black markets to obtain them. Yesterday I saw in news that many poor people in Mumbai are not getting gas cylinder, they had to make do with kerosene stoves and now the shopkeepers are selling that kerosene in black markets and the woman have now to cook on open fires!

As for solar energy, although it is so abundant, people are not willing to use it because there is not much awareness, and also the appliances are quite expensive.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.