Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What ever Amir does he does it from heart.It may be acting or anything else.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He is making we people proud. By satyamev jayte,he is showing us,what are other phase of india,which is more dark,than dark at night.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually Aamir is very emotional sort of a person as i have seen his interviews in which he looks dump as he don't manipulate things and say things straightly so in this program he was looking tremendous on many of occasions i have seen he could not control his tears and cried that proves he is true guy. :blink:

Can we assure, they are not just crocodile tears..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7125]}

Meera sandhu
Once people become MP or MLA they forget every thing else and become politicians. He is better off as a social worker with out a seat of power.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually Aamir is very emotional sort of a person as i have seen his interviews in which he looks dump as he don't manipulate things and say things straightly so in this program he was looking tremendous on many of occasions i have seen he could not control his tears and cried that proves he is true guy. :blink:

Can we assure, they are not just crocodile tears..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7125]}

Hope this time he did not put glycerin in his eyes. :laugh:
He is making we people proud. By satyamev jayte,he is showing us,what are other phase of india,which is more dark,than dark at night.

He is a perfectionist. He does every thing with all his efforts, besides he is such a sober guy that he can do whatever he likes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He does everything by heart that's why he looks so real in the movies and people like his acting. :)
Amir Khan always does something special and I like his creativity.He is a lovable person with great personality.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Amir Khan always does something special and I like his creativity.He is a lovable person with great personality.

Yes he is lovable person but will he be successful in politics or will he also change like other politicians if he joins politics, :)

Yes he is lovable person but will he be successful in politics or will he also change like other politicians if he joins politics, :)

He will learn dirty games, no doubt...if he join politics :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.