Hello Everybody and boddunan support, i m continuesly asking about cheque dispatching of novm. payemnt. and didnt get any reply from boddunan support fom last 5 days..

so will u tell me pls on which date cheque will get send ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i got the check for november on 4.12.2009.

I think your cheque might be lost or something.....
i didnt get yar tumhe courior se aya tha kya
Hi friend.

Please be patient cheque may be one the way to you.. Boddunan team is on holidays thats the reson for delay in supporting you..
i know dear boddunan team is on holidays, but some people got their cheque of novm payemnt. and boddunan told that this time they will send through courior, if they send through courior then at this time i should get it but i didnt.
I'm afraid, you might have to wait a bit longer for an answer as you know the support team is on leave. But don't worry, our payments don't go anywhere. They are honest people and I can assure you of that. :laugh:
Most of the payments have already sent through courier, however, we could not process a couple of them due to some unavoidable reasons. We will process them once we return from vacation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.