My queries are:
(1) Can the articles already approved be again edited/ revised.
(2) If an article is rejected, is it possible to rectify the mistakes and resubmit.
(3) If in one sitting an article is not completed for some interruption, is it possible to save only and submit later after completing. I find that mere saving an article is treated as submission.

I shall be very thankful for advice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Gulshan,
Yes, you can edit your articles and we will review them again. After proper correction you can resubmit the article by sending an email to Support Team using the Contact Us link above the logo.
Please mention the corrections made with article link.

Only saving feature is not yet added. You can save your article and let us know by same procedure regarding this.
If you add more content to a already published article, you notify us , we will review it again and provide proper cash credits and points.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]My queries are:
(1) Can the articles already approved be again edited/ revised.
(2) If an article is rejected, is it possible to rectify the mistakes and resubmit.
(3) If in one sitting an article is not completed for some interruption, is it possible to save only and submit later after completing. I find that mere saving an article is treated as submission.

I shall be very thankful for advice.[/quote]

For first two queries , atul had answered you..

For the third one , you can follow the way he said or ..

You can write your article in notepad or wordpad in your computer.After completing it,you can copy paste it here and submit .. !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Many thanks for the suggestion. The suggestion for writing an article in word pad and then copying is very helpful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.