The topic is locked.
How much time to be taken to review an aticle written by author in this website?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sita the site used to take 1-2 days to approve an article. But now the administration is so busy. So it takes around a week time.
yes even i find the approval of the articles are taking a longer time than 1-2 days....

smriti
Presently the editors are on vacation mood, hence the approvals are taking little more time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes even my article is taking too long for approval. I havent got any reply for my article which was submitted 4-5 days back. Hope it gets done quickly.
There is nothing to worry Sheetal. It will be approved within 2-3 days. You keep going.
I got my first article published today. I wrote it 5 days before. So don't worry Sita. Keep on writing.

Meera sandhu
But Sandhya you can improve on your grammar a little. This will fetch more credits.
Ok. I will try

Meera sandhu
Sandya your submitted article is very good and Maverick already answered that editors are on leave.So don't worry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
These days it is taking longer for article to be approved and published but it would be done sooner or later so don't worry and keep writing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.