ingrediants:

choclate powder or bornavita powder or boast powder

Milk

sugar

Preparation:

Take a bowl.

Add some milk and freeze them in the defreeze by covering the bowl.

Then take another bowl.

Add some water and mix sugar and bornavita or chocolate or boast powder in it.

then stir them until the sugar get dissolved completely.

freeze this in defreeze without cover the bowl.

after 2 hours.

Take Glass.
and add the milk in it which you have freezed.then add the mixture of powder into the milk which we have freezed.and mix them lightly in glass.
there fore milk shake is ready.

If you add icecream it will be more amazing.

I hope you all try it and enjoy the amazing taste.

If you know any home made items such recipes please express over here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
many thanks. I do not take milk by itself. I may like choc milk shake. I shall try this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This chocolate milk shake is created by me as we can prepare with the ingredient which are available in our daily life in kitchen , no need purchase anything specially

Wow!!! that is wonderful milkshake and thanks for sharing. will try this.
Nice recipe and simple too! But this is something that does not invite discussions so please post recipes of any kind in appropriate category of Articles!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you sarala madam for a nice recipe .I will try it at my home.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Kalyani

I know dear that this should be posted in article.But i just want to know how people react with this recipe as this is my own created recipe with the boost and bornvita as in most of the restaurants they use different things for flavors and all. So instead of those i used this.So I just want to know how people react. So according to this reaction I can serve this to my would be.So to have instant reaction forum is best in this website .So i posted over here. I hope you understood my idea

[quote]@Kalyani

I know dear that this should be posted in article.But i just want to know how people react with this recipe as this is my own created recipe with the boost and bornvita as in most of the restaurants they use different things for flavors and all. So instead of those i used this.So I just want to know how people react. So according to this reaction I can serve this to my would be.So to have instant reaction forum is best in this website .So i posted over here. I hope you understood my idea [/quote]

Ok Sarala, I do understand but then you could have said so in the post! Anyway I am sure your would-be will definitely like this! All the best!

But in future, I hope you remember to post in appropriate section.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you kalyani.

woh great thanks for the recipe . i will try it at home.
Thanks for sharing this yummy chocolate milk shake recipe with us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.