why parents always try to scold their children?
Though the children do good and even bad.
But they always want to hurt their children. and sometimes they make their children feel why they born to them and why not in orphanage?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The good parents scold their child to make them good people in society.. I don`t think there is nothing wrong in this scolding....
@Satish kail
If you do good then also they scold for silly things that to with a wild slang then what your opinion?

@ sarala

It`s really hard to believe this type of parents still live here, I feel sorry for this child..
Nobody is fully mature. Even parents are not so mature as to effectively deal with children. But they are responsible. They try to bring up children the best way they can. Hence, children of more educated and mature parents outshine.

Parents do not itentionally hurt children. There are many tensions and provblems. Also children may not like what parents consider right. They scold either for rectifying the children or when they are in short temper for any reason.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I too believe that parents have to take this most unpleasant measure to discharge their parental duties.But the problem is case specific.No child should fail to see the overwhelming sense of well-being that drives parent to do this.But in doing so the parents too understand and appreciate the feelings of their wards.
I personally believe that there has been a change in the attitude of parents towards their children in the recent times and they do really try to understand their problems but it is also a fact that there also exists such things as hitting and beating the children which doesn't do any good in the long run and sometimes it has adverse affect on the children and they become more stubborn in their lives. Such practice should be avoided by the parents if they want their children to grow into a perfect individual...
Spare the rod, spoil the child. Sometime parents scold them to make them in right track (to guide them in right path of life).
Time has come to spare the rod and understand their minds in a more pragmatic light!
no one can understand what a parent goes through unless you become a parent yourself.there are mistakes they also make,its best to learn from the mistakes we see and give the best when our turn comes.

I'm pretty sure that when we are parents,we too would make some mistakes...no one is perfect!

Leo

@Pearl leo

When we become parents , atleast we should stop scolding unnecessarily. We should always treat our child with love and effection then only we will have good value and trust and even love in their hearts. or else if we behave as our parents behaved with us then there will be fear in their hearts and they never share anything with us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.