Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I agree with Sarala on this point that if parents try to scare and scold the children unnecessary for trifle matters which could have been solved in a peaceful way then the children might scare their parents and never share things which usually they would have been shared...
i feel that parent should understand the childs objective first instead of scolding unnecessary however no parents will be co-operative all the times.As generation gap comes in their thinking and ideas do not meet. :dry:
Parents always feel their children are useless. so whatever they do i mean correct or wrong, they will try to pick mistakes in that and scold but they wont think ok she did better only some mistakes are there. i will guide her so that next time she will do more good with out mistakes.

Ok friends i will tell you some ideas that how to be a parent in this generation another thread as every one can know.If i tell you over here it will a response so no one read it.
I want the present people who are already became parents or becoming parents or will become in future , atleast they wont spoil their kid and torch-er them with scolding and all.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sarala

What you have stated can be true in the case of some parents.Their attitudes are obviously not in keeping with changing times!
I don't think parents scold when the child is not wrong, parents show the right path to the child when the child is wrong

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

@ Fathima

there are some parents who scold if we do correct. they always think negatively. so they scold for silly mistake. They wont try to rectify their children
emocoffee2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3565]}
Then we have got to do something to rectify these parents!!
so what is your idea chinmoy to rectify our parents. Please suggest.

Scolding is not due to hatred, but due to love towards the children.If not acted so at the right time he/she may convict more serious crimes

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Abid

I do agree with you Abid , but love should be for certain extend if it increases beyond the limit then life will be hell.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.