Which is best laptop or plamtop in regular use for offical or private purpose?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Manas Aditya

Just go for DELL inspiron laptops...
I would also prefer DELL as i have also used it recently its really good to use and its touch pad is really smooth to use and very fast no need to much press for click.
Can any one tell me what is Palmtop? and what is difference between palmtop and laptop

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala,
It is the size difference. plamtop are very useful for journlists and executives who need to note information immediately. And all the facilities in laptop may not be there in palmtop.

I think DELL is ruling the market in case of laptop due to its service guarantee program.
Yes Rajani explained correctly.Now dell is the best.My friend purchased a new one. I have seen it.It has some more facilities like web camera etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Rajani

thank you rajani for the clear explanation but i never heard about palmtop till now in my life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even though palmtop is small, portable ,and has touch screen ,In my point of view,Laptop is easy to use.
I have a palmtop, its a china product, but I have heard palmtop from samsung is good

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.