Who do u think will hold the Orange Cap at the end of IPL 4 ?

Now PC Valthaty is on Top, and Gayle is on second, then sehwagh,Marsh, Sachin etc.
Share your views...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Sachin Tendulkar OR Mike Hussy will hold the Orange Cap at the end of IPL 4..
Lets see...
I think either PC Valthaty or Chris Gayle will hold the Orange Cap at the end of IPL 4. I think of Chris Gayle because of late he has been in tremendous form and almost tearing down the bowlers of the opposition side with his wonderful magical shots throughout the park...
Ya PC Valthaty Or sachin Tendulkar will hold the Orange Cap at the end of IPL 4 ... :P
I think both Sachin and Chris Gayle have a great chance of getting the orange cap.
i think now here More chances for shaun Marsh and Valthaty...Todays mathch will clear all the doubt of this question ...
I think P. C. Valthaty and Sachin Tendulkar get great chance. Let's see what happen.

Be positive
I think Gayle will be holding the Orange red cap at the end of IPL season4

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
At present Shaun Marsh holds the orange cap, today being the last day of league matches will decide the orange cap holder.
Chris Gayle gets the orange cap for this season.
Now the 95% chance is goes to Chis Gayle..He can hold the Orange cup of this year IPL 4..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.