Hyderabad: Pictures don't lie. So are children. And when they get behind the camera the upshot could be stunning, poignant and true to life stories. Yes, the little ones have done a wonderful job producing films that tug at the heart. Issues that one comes across everyday and forgets have been captured with telling effect. Thanks to the UNICEF initiative, the city will soon have a film festival for children by children. The film fest ‘My Frames 2010' will feature 104 short movies on November 15 and 16 at the Centre of Economic and Social Studies (CESS) auditorium in Begumpet.

In line with the UN Child Rights Convention, children have turned producers giving expressions to their feelings through the powerful medium of film.

The source of news is www.hindu.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very good to know that innocent thoughts are still encourage in film production..Thanks Nagalakshmi for the news..
When I was child, a contest was there in my school from the Save The Tigers Foundation for story writing and the best story was to be filmed in Valmiki Nagar Forest area. But anybody of us couldn't win.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.