Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is always advisable to take medicines prescribed by the medical practitioner.
I think the use of antibiotics should be regulated and its reckless use without doctor's advice may be bring in life-threatening consquences!
Many take antibiotics which were prescribed earlier for same disease.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I know some of my friends self-prescribe and take antibiotics to my great dismay!
Yes many people resent visiting doctors and take antibiotics without prescription or prescribe to other people for the same problem, which should not be done....
These unthinking uses of anti-biotics create a lot complications in future and one should always seek medical help and guidance from registered physicians!
Most of the time even doctor are prescribing Antibotics even if the problem can be cured with regular medicine.. :huh:
Yes,Rajani.What you said is very true.I have seen this in case of my son. :( :(
Some of the doctors too prescribe broad spectrum antibiotics during the diagnostics stages!
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Yes,Rajani.What you said is very true.I have seen this in case of my son. :( :([/quote]

Nagalakshmi
If you feel that Doctor is overreacting and the medicines are too much for his age better to ask him reason or shift to another doctor...I often see that children and adults are given same dosage which is unbareable for children.

Too much or unecessary intake of medicines can even dull your brain activities, with personal experience I am saying this.. :S
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.