Do You Agree Or Support Gay marriage?
What Do You think about it?
please guys be respectful on your comments about this issue but at the same time be also honest on your own opinions. NOTE: This is a very Touchy issue so please refrain from insults and degrading comments.
gay_marriage_simpsons.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not opposed to same sex realtions as this is a matter entirely personal. However, family is basic social unit. Same sex marriage cannot create a family in this sense. Hence, same sex marriage should not be legally recognized but the gay and lesbian couples not be harassed or disqualified in any way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

unnatural; quite offensive; against the wishes of God; in fact God has not destined you to live like that;It creates many social and legal problems.They cannot have children.They cannot rear their children normally or properly.Just imagine about a child reared by a lesbian couple or a gay couple.who is dad ? who is mom? the society will get deranged. same sex marriages may lead to any kind of leniency in sexual relationship.It is definitely a retrograde step for the progress of the human society.Same sex relationship actually emanates from the perverted thought of a person may be from a lesbian or a gay.Adoption is the only course to beget offsprings.Just imagine 50% people turn into lesbians or gay.who will beget offspring.No other go; you have to rely upon cloning only to beget offspring.Then a child will born in a lab; be reared in a lab; everything will go mechanical; filial bond will go; an artificial and new relationship will emerge.
well i would like to say!
Same Sex Marriages is unnatural!
God never mentioned about homosexual!

unnatural because of bible and some people discriminate
unnatural because how will you explain to a 6 years old kid
that 2 man and 2 woman kissing together, hug together!
unnatural cause of religion!

Many People Say that homosexual is Abnormal!
but we have same feelings as straight!!

Well anyway i don't believe in Marriages it's just a piece of
paper!
with or without that
Homosexual lovers can live together
Sharing and caring!
As Long That They Love each other!
Same sex marriage is unnatural because just think over the impact that it creates on the couples, its social and legal consequences on them.Then come to the society.Think over the impact that it creates on the society and relationships.It is based on sensuality.

Well, I love to steal, I love to cheat, I love to rape, these are all my individual wishes; only individual persons are affected by my wishes.You just see whether my wishes affect the larger interests of the society or not.

The moot question is whether we have to go back to the sexual life of the early part of the human civilisation, when there prevails heterosexual relationship i.e a woman living with several men or men living several women.Then people did not care about the fatherhood or motherhood of a child.

In the US, as many as seven states have approved LGBT marriages i.e lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender marriages, but the US Federal Government is yet to approve them.Take the case of a bisexual marriage: a woman living with two men or two women living with one man.Just think about their consequences.Of course, sex is the private life of a person.If a gay or a woman living in a bisexual relationship or marriage, commits adultery beyond the marital bond.Then what happens to his or her partners?

It may be shocking to note in the US, where such LGBT mrriages are being legalised, every 9 1/2 minutes, a person contracts with HIV + virus. Every year 13,000 persons die in US because of AIDS.

Though having a same sex relationship may be a personal or private life of a man or woman.Just think about its consequences on the society.

In a bisexual marriage or relationship, it is difficult to decide the fatherhood of a child.Then, are we living in a modern civilised society or in the nomadic way of life, least bothered about the consequences, in which the word 'bastard' will have no meaning.
every people in this world have rights to do what he wanna is free, he like to be a gay.. then he can. we can't interfere.. but yes this looks quite bad and differnt.
Most users have rightly commented that same sex relation is unnatural. I also agree. Moreover gay/lesbian relation cannot be elevated to status of family which is basic social unit. However, such relations are individual matters. The gay and lesbian should not be harassed or put in disadvantaged position for employment, studies etc. But their relations cannot be acceptd as full fledged marriage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.