It has been a very satisfying day for me and I am in the right mood to remember Sir Albert Einstein's thoughts on his idea of God:"The deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power,which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe,forms my idea of god."

Good Night ,friends!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing such a nice thought Chinmoy!! He has very aptly described the presence of the Supreme God in a logical manner!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for the wonderful thought shard by you,Chinmoy.

@Chinmoy,
Where are you from the morning? :) :)
@Kalyani

If that could be the view of the greatest scientist of the 20th century,we need to weigh our thoughts on matters related to God before we express them!

@Nagalakshmi
Thanks a lot!
Well said,Chinmoy.Thanks for sharing your valuable views. :) :) :)
Sir Albert Einstein was obviously convinced that there is no God. Hence he defined God in his own way- a superior reasoning power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Although he did not believe in the conventional sense but surely bowing his head to a Superior and Supreme Being!
"When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous."
- Albert Einstein
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Although he did not believe in the conventional sense but surely bowing his head to a Superior and Supreme Being![/quote]

If you discard the conventional meaning, it amounts to disowning the concept. By redefining, you bring in a new concept or product. I may say that Love is God. Everyone admits that love is a fact and thus God is real. But this definition negates the conventional meaning of god as conscious entity interfering in world affairs. The best way to negate anything is to discard the old meaning and give new meaning to the word.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good quote indeed..I have never think about this before..Thanks for giving me any idea...
It is very true that "Love is God".A different thought perspective given by gulshan on supremacy. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.