Hey Friends....

Some members have given a suggestion to place the event on the main page...

I have requested Maverick... Now I am able to see this on the page, below the MAIN MENU section; on the left hand side.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah,I have observed that in the morning and hope it generates more interest in it!
Yes Chinmoy... I was trying to gather atleast 5 members for this event.. :( :( :(
Here are the members as of now...
-Deepti (Confirmed)
-Maverick (Confirmed)
-Nagalakshmi (Awaiting)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That's very nice! I request members of this region to participate and make it a great success.
I guess this is the third one, 2nd was arranged by atul but no one went. Nice deepti, wish you all success. I think rajani also confirmed herself for this event.

And when is the event? is it after october 14?
Sajeetharan,

I was trying to conduct this on September 19th, as Maverick would be able to attend before Sep 25th.. :)

I donot want to miss MAVERICK this time.. :)

Have sent a mail to him.. Waiting for his response.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That's a very good news! I request members of andhra pradesh to participate and make it a great success...

all the very best deepti.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thanks for taking my suggestion Deepti..I hope now some member from Hyderbad can see the link and respond...All the best..
Thanks Neetu.... :)

Rajani, I have found that Nagalakshmi is from Miyapur (Near to my house) and Priya is from Ameerpet...

Was requesting both of them to attend...

Should wait and see what happens.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I could see the event displayed in left hand side of the web page. It is good to see.Keep up the good work,Deepti. :) :)
Thanks Nagalakshmi.... Waiting for your reply.. :P :P :P :P :P :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.