Dr Meera Singh, Principal, Laureate Public School, Shimla, received National Teachers Award by President of India, Pratibha Patil, for the year 2009 for her outstanding contribution in the field of education. She received Rs. 25,000 as Award amount which she donated towards Prime Minister’s Relief Fund for the flood sufferers of Leh.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to hear that kind hearted teachers are also there in this part of the world. :)
Oh my god, there are still humanity alive :
Alright, Whomever want to reply this topic, this is my kindly request,

CLAP FOR THIS GREAT WOMEN

CLAP ! CLAP ! CLAP ! CLAP ! CLAP !
Yes good. Nice to see human good at heart, Some teachers must be praised for their work. Thanks for sharing nagalaksmi
She should be indeed applaused...and i think such people are very rare to be found now-a-days..
This is very good news.. :)
A teacher is an inspiring character to students...
Nice to see a clear example of this --- women with humanity.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, she needs a huge applause.She is a real asset to teaching profession. :)
great work done by Dr meera singh...

its great to see such teachers no-a-days, when teaching has become a business....

keep it up.....
Hands_clap_2_20100401-20100916.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
A heart-warming gesture on the part of a teacher- my sincere appreciation.Hope other teachers will take a leaf out of her book.
Wow thats really great attitude from Meera singh,i think this is the first woman i have seen donating like this.
She should be an inspiration for all.I know of such selfless teachers whose devotion to duties is exemplary.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.