Here is the link.http://ibnlive.in.com/news/fertiliser-shortage-forces-andhra-farmers-to-loot/131097-3.html?from=tn
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India being an agricultural country is facing a problem of fertilizer shortage.What best the government should do to eradicate the shortage?please share your views.
The least the government should do is..to divert the money being spent for no reason to proper things.
Very pathetic situation but i really wonder what the congree government is helping the famers..they actually promised a lot for agricultural development to stop farmers from commiting suicides ..but after sudden diminish of CM (Rajasekhar REddy) no one is there to care about them..I hope Sonia Gandhi should do something now for not doing such things.. :(
There are two sides of this problem.One is shortage and another is its proper distribution.Only by setting up more fertilizer units by giving incentives and subsidies to fertilizer producing companies.
They should take some measure for proper storage of fertilizers and distribution of it too. But it should not be wasted as the recent food grains wastage.
It's absolutely essential that some efficient managemnt is put in place to take care of these issues.
Yes, i agree with you Chinmoy. One thing which i like the most is the kissan call centres which are ready to help farmers clear their doubts and concerns.
@Nagalakshmi

You have pointed out the wastage of foodgrains.We must blame the government completely.It should not procure foodgrains without creating appropriate storage facilities in the first place.
Ooo -- I haven't seen this in news... Thanks for sharing Nagalakshmi.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
What can we expect from government which promises to act after Supreme Court orders it to!!!The foodgrains should be rather distributed among the poor than wasted like this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.