The International Cricket Council is all set to introduce test league for 2013.Under the plan the four top teams would qualify for a quadrennial play-off.Good news for test mactch lovers!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Given to the declining popularity of Test Match cricket I wonder the wisdom of such a move!
After the existence of T20 no one is interested in watching 50 overs match itself. How would they watch test leagues?
Thats good news Chinmoy...
We lost interest in the cricket matches in the recent times. Not only this, many were showing interest in other matches, we can see many good players in other sports too.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, I do not understand your view. How do you say it is good news and we could see many players in other sports???
It's true Test matches are losing their appeal.May be the ICC feels that it's time to do something to revive interest in them.
Test matches are really very boring after the introduction of 20 matches..to generate interest maybe ICC has taken this initiative ..but we have to wait and see the response..Thanks for sharing the news Chinmoy.
Thanks for the news, Chinmoy. But, watching test matches needs more patience. :)
Yes,in this fast-paced world the Test match cricket won't suit many but still these retain their charm.
I love this plan, it brings excitement for the whole league for the whole year.
thats a good plan by icc.......test matches are reaally very boring and needs lot of patience to play and watch..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.