Do men use more cosmetics or women?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very good question...In general Women use more cosmetic but the present trend in fairness creams for men says that men do use cosmetics. :)
Men use perfumes more than a women. Regarding other cosmetics. I would like to say that women use more cosmetics than men.It is so because they want to look young and beautiful.They spend whole day in makeup. However men need to run fast. They hardly get time for such things.
:) :) I thing If all cosmetic things are stopped , what will happen?

mostly ladies will suffer. Because they needs some thing extra to make up them other than men. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I think the trend of using cosmetics has been increasing among Men at a greater rate than Women right now. But as Mathi said it will be women who will suffer most if cosmetics are banned.. :P ofcourse no one is going to ban it..
mostly women use more cosmetics then men.....mathi not just the ladies but even companies will suffer a huge loss if they ban it.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Most of the beauty parlours are blocked by men on saturdays and sundays. Do men use lipsticks? :laugh: :laugh:
Men use shaving cream, after shave lotion whereas women use lipstick, rouge, face powder, nail polish. On the whole, women use more cosmetics and take more time in make up. Women spend more time in beauty parlors than men.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now there are equal number of beauty parlous available in the society both for men and women. Men are also having some beauty conscience these days!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Men are using mre cosmetics now, it is not just an aftershave lotion or moisturiser, but many men have now taken up using face scrubs, body lotions, etc. Men are also using more of hair colors, higlights in their hair etc. They are taking their grooming and appearance mroe seriously than they used to take previously!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ya it is true, womens use more cosmetics than men. But this mordern time, Mens are not less user of cosmetics.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.