B.E freshers are suffering a lot. if the student is not placed in campus means he will struggle a lot.why this situation .govt should do something about this. :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is because of lack of Govt will to provide proper employment.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Recruiters take who is having talent not just by seeing the marks that change should come in INDIA.if a person who got 55 will be a more talented person than a person who will mug up and don't have a communication skills and get 70 percent(not every cases)
What govt can do in it?A number of BTech holders are emerging annually.Who can give job to all these guys?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
There are some placement consultancies. placement consultancy take money and do nothing in return! They just forward your resume to a few low profile companies which most of the people won't like to join.
This is because of the so many engineering colleges coming up just for the financial sake of the college management..
"This is because of the so many engineering colleges coming up just for the financial sake of the college management.. "

Even the IT field is booming, there are lot of requirements available. Still students finding difficult to get job or they going for higher studies!

Now a days B.E looks like 10th standard before 10 years :blink: :blink:
It is the government's responsibility to stop approval of opening engineering colleges.Every politician or a celebrity from film industry will be approved to open an engineering college or a medical college in their name of their near and dear ones. Also, parents want atleast one engineer or doctor from their familes. So they try to push them in any one of these colleges. No matter what the quality of education is. Whom to blame?
Good suggestion Nagalaskhmi, Yes it does has impact. Instead of forcing children to take engineering, they can make them to become their own way or encouraging them in fields like sports!
I think the basic problem here is population! The increasing numbers of graduates in any field, engineering, doctors, architects or whatever is so high and keeps on growing with no corresponding growth in the number of jobs being offered!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not exactly kalyani!!

Population may be one of the reason! t is true that finding Job as fresher is a big hurdle. Except for campus interview and few walkin's getting a job for fresher is difficult. To get a good job even if you don't have experience you need certain things.

1. Get a training in some tool and technology. Certification will be added advantage
2. Improve your communication skills
3. Improve your attitude and let the interviewer know that you are a very enthusiastic person and you are hard working and fast learner.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.