How many of you are from mumbai. I am from mumbai.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hii Jayen...

I'm from Navi Mumbai.... :)
Ok buddy that's cool. But it seems that there are very few of them here from Mumbai.

There are some other member too..Jayen please check the thread Which state you belong created by Deepti..you can know the exact number of people from Mumbai and MAharastra :)
hi............

i'm from mumbai............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think in that thread only state information has been provided and not the city information.

you are right jayen...........that thread includes the information only about the state where members are from ,and not about the city where they stay.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]you are right jayen...........that thread includes the information only about the state where members are from ,and not about the city where they stay.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

ACtually i think some people gave city details also including me as the thread for intended to create a get-together at the places..
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/52202-to-which-state-you-belong.html?limit=15&start=105#66382
Hi Neetu,

So till now the total number of members from Mumbai is 3 including me, you and Sunny.

Jayen

I think amit and kalyani are also from mumbai. Last week there was a get together arranged by atul in mumbai..but no one turned up there.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.