pls don't attend any calls from 7888308001 , 9316048121, 9876266211, 9888854137, 9876715587 this no come in red colours. u may get brain hemorhage due to high freqency. 27 persons died just reciving the call watch DD news to confirm. pls inform all ur friends

I got a Message :( :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thank You Sajeetharan for shareing your details with us. Share more of your details with us.
Sajeetharan, this seems only a stupic piece of news to create panic. Specific numbers do not cause any such harm, but prolonged use of mobile phones will damage your brain cells, over a long period of time. Do not believe and spread such news!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh thanks kalyani :woohoo:

also, don't open boddunan at 4:48 pm on 11th August

Green sparks will come out of your computer which might lead to mystical noises coming out of your body :unsure: :unsure:
Thank you for sharing this information. I had received a mail regarding this numbers some months back. Hope we are not following false news.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I wonder how can a number damage brain cells..it is some sort of spam messages..just ignore them
But i heard this was shown in some of the tv news channels. And some of them were found dead too.
Well maybe due to fear created by the news they have died..but according to science do you think it can damage brain cells in anyway..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really funny that numbers can also cause radiations!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Has anybody suffered after reading this thread as this is telling about many problems? :laugh:

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
yeah this is true.a person in my neighborhood is in hospital after getting a strange call.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.