Hi all,

I would like announce that we will have a display picture contest every week.

The best pic of all will be announced as the best display picture of the week and winner will be announced.

The best DP will be selected based on voting.Poll will be created by me.

note: this is not an official contest, this is just for making members to be active and attract them.

Thanks for all ya support.Need your suggestion
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Better, if it was official.. changing display picture frequently here is not a good practice..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@Jobin

Yes you are right, but we can have fun. Only who are ready to change can participate.
This looks like a fun thing to do! :) :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So tell me who are all interested participating in it? so we would start this contest by next week
Looks like a interesting thing ...............................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really interesting but i thing more fun will be there if some points or cash credits associated with it as it will be encouraging to submit more.. :P :)

YA, I am interested..
Sajeetharan,
A good suggestion.I could not get the picture well. Where will be the picture displayed?Where it will be posted?But how will you find whether it is an original photo or taken from internet?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Display picture is what is in your profile, you can post the pictures from internet too. if you are interested tell me.

i will post the rules in separate thread.

so, as of now 3 members are interested

1.Sajeetharan
2.Kalyani
3.Rajini
I am In.... :) :) :)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
so, as of now 4 members are interested

1.Sajeetharan
2.Kalyani
3.Rajini
4.Amit warkari
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.