According to a survey conducted by two Un agencies and an NGO have found New Delhi to be very unsafe for women.Two in every three women have experienced one kind of sexual harassment or other!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes delhi is the most unsafe place for the women in india.

Many cases arises day to day over there.
I m a Delhite & i too agree with the survey which has been carried out regarding the safety of women.Despite being continously coming across all the incidents, still the local police & the government are not able to tackle the menance which is been caused. The recent increase in crimes in the capital is also a matter of cncern. The capital is no longer a safe city for women
I had been to New Delhi for a few years and I fully endorse the findings of the survey.
Its a shame that such conditions prevail in the Capital city!! Any capital city is acually a mirror of that particular country's culture and civilisation. Conditions in New Delhi reflect very much poorly upon India's image as such!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Especially journey in buses could be a nightmarish experience for women after the dusk.
It appears that the people in Delhi and around are sex starved. The people get very less time at home for love making and romance. They try to make it up in local trains, buses and roads. I find that the people in Kolkata are very civilized in this respect.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The government should do something about it. Let them start brothels [?] for sex craving guys out there.... cultural activists may excuse..
I would rather put the blame at the door of the local administration.New Delhi,being the capital of the country,draws people from all parts of the country and the administration should be efficient and ever vigilant.
"Not just women, around 2000 kids went missing in Delhi in 2009"

Anyway, here is the link
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/missing-kids-in-ncr-remain-just-a-statistic-for-cops/108019-3.html
It is no wonder then that someone described it as the 'crime capital' of the country!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.