Sir,
On 30.09.09 i had 189 referrals under me and i had a cash credit of Rs.1910 for 189 members.
After that many members joined under me ,now my referrals was more than 210,but after 189 referrals no amount was credited to my account.

Another question is when i click Submit Article,the page loads but Bold,italic buttons not load ,so that save button also not worked,so i am unable to post the articles.I tried in all browsers.

But in Check your email page all buttons are visible.

And My Name was displayed on 30.09.09 for the 2nd payment of Rs.1259,but till now i not received my check.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1. The referral bonus system has updated a month back. You will get the first level bonus when the referral posts his first article. We have taken this step to avoid the fake referrals as many people are creating and activating their accounts but not posting any articles or even active on the site. We have updated this many times on the forums. Please do read the referral guidelines.

2. Please try to refresh your browser by clicking CTRL+F5 and clear cache and temporary internet files as well. Try to use Firefox for optimal performance. If you still face the problem, please let us know.

3. The payments are delayed to check the articles of all users. Please note that we will be sending the payments only after 20 days after the payment is generated. We have already started distributing the last month payments and you will receive it soon.

Hope this answers all your queries. Have a nice day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.