The topic is locked.
CAN ANYONE HERE TELL ME HOW TO GET APROVED ADSENE ACCOUNT IN ONE DAY OR TWO DAYS.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
start a simple blog and add some good posts.after that apply for adsense account with this blog.After getting approval,you can add more sites.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
dude you told the old routine procedure which is not working at all do you know i had done that 7 time with different names and emails and different addreses and rejected all the 7 time , tell me some thing new???
dont try with different emails or names.
they are tracking the ip while registering, so no benefit in trying with different id's.

if you are fed up with adsense and need some another .. which is better than adsense,
then read it here...

www.IndianOffers.co.cc

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You may try Adbrite, Bidvertiser etc.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick bidvertiser is a big cheater.
and Moahammed adsense approve after six month so forget about getting approved from your own blog with in two days.
Join some adsense revenue sharing sites to get approved soon
Getting adsense account approval in a day is not possible. I think it is impossible. If you want to get approval then your site must active atleast for few months. In google adsense terms it is 6 months. But i think 6 months is not necessary.

Start posting good articles in this website, then after boddunan achieve revenue sharing then your account approve within days(if you have posted good content).

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I know another site by which you can also get approved with in 1 month but as per your idea posting good articles in boddunan is not a bad idea
Why google adsense doesn't approove INDIANS?

Do you need your adsense approve in 2 days? I can help you to get adsense approove with in 2 days :: Here is the step......

go to -> flixya.com ->
create an account using your GMAIL account (Important) ->
add some photos ->
videos ->
Write articles ->
go to your account details click Revenue share like option -> enter your GMAiL email id ->
you will get an email to your mail -> click on the link -> provide your details ->
Just wait 4 two days you will get your adsense approve ....... Its EASY.. I tried and get my adsense approve........
tHIS IS A NICE ONE but I had link my adsense id with them but I did not see any earnings from them so i left that site
I don't think ad sense approve account in a day one has to write lots of quality content anywhere where he/she is seeking ad sense account. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.