Boddunan Forum now full of Games and less discussion.

This is good that members are staying more active due to this games and also rank of Boddunan increasing but I am loosing My interest.

So please start some good discussion so that i can respond there
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be the aim is to create more entertainment so that people dont get bored.
yes i think you are right Rajani K....it is just for entertainment...
Let there be appropriate balance between entertainment and good stimulating discussion.I am in favor of both.
I am also feeling that game creating traffic but forum actual purpose lost this time.
I think some think need to do.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@Santosh

I do accept that participation in these games is helping to generate traffic but let us also ensure that good topics are brought up and discussed well to generate traffic.
I think this time lot of topic posted but member not able to make interest with that topic. So I think We need to post some interesting topics.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

There are many games here in Boddunan.... But in parallel, discissions about the recent current affairs are also running...

Many of the world wide news are also discussed here in Forums.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Santosh

I do not agree that these topics raised are not intersting enough to attract participation.In fact I find some of them to be very relevant and young members who are going appear in competitive exams and job interviews can greatly benefit by interacting and participating in these.Sadly level of participation is not that high.
I see a good number of interesting discussions getting started from past few days. Hope they will dominate the games and we all are interested in them.

By the way what would be the hottest topic of all time that we could start discussing on?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,

In my view,the things we can always discuss till we reach some level are:

How to attract more traffic to boddunan?
How to increase the revenue share of boddunan?
How to make our site more lively?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.