Since the start of season Raina averaged 18 only with his bat. Raina needs to prove his mettle, in last one day he scored unbeaten 28 with less balls, He striked the deliveries effortlessly. This might have Raina's final chance as the tour selection committee might ponder over to give a look in to Pujara. perhaps Raina has earned himself berth for two more ODIs to show case his talent.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since the start of season Raina averaged 18 only with his bat. Raina needs to prove his mettle, in last one day he scored unbeaten 28 with less balls, He striked the deliveries effortlessly. This might have Raina's final chance as the tour selection committee might ponder over to give a look in to Pujara. perhaps Raina has earned himself berth for two more ODIs to show case his talent.

In the third match yesterday, he has shown his old sparks. Now I’m sure he’ll be back to his old form
He is good player without any doubt. He may haven't played well in two matches, but he is surely a match winner. He is very good in fielding and he certainly stops many runs of opposite team.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
He is good player without any doubt. He may haven't played well in two matches, but he is surely a match winner. He is very good in fielding and he certainly stops many runs of opposite team.

Every cricket player has to go through a ‘lean patch’ one day or other. Such players regain their form soon. Raina will show what he is in the remaining games of the series.

Every cricket player has to go through a ‘lean patch’ one day or other. Such players regain their form soon. Raina will show what he is in the remaining games of the series.

True.. Form of any player may gain up or down at any time.. But yes Raina is good player and he will surely not take more time to gain his original form back.

Suresh Raina is good player. His fielding is excellent.
Indian team always need him. We hope as soon as he shows his best form.

Be positive
The biggest problem with Raina is his inconsistency . Thats why he was in and out of odi and test team. He cant do the same now as Dinesh Karthik, Cheteshwar Pujara,Ambati Rayudu or Ajinkya Rahane can easily take his place if they start performing.
The biggest problem with Raina is his inconsistency . Thats why he was in and out of odi and test team. He cant do the same now as Dinesh Karthik, Cheteshwar Pujara,Ambati Rayudu or Ajinkya Rahane can easily take his place if they start performing.

I don't think so.. He is the consistent player most of the time.. I remember recently he made 50 in 4 matches in a row (before ICC champions trophy).. Plus he is good at fielding and stop many runs which can't be ignored. He is a match winner player.

Raina is not the only cricketer facing the problem of Inconsistency All most all the cricketers have experienced this problem. But Raina regained his form now. He has shown his brilliance in the last match of the Zimbabwe series.

Raina is not the only cricketer facing the problem of Inconsistency All most all the cricketers have experienced this problem. But Raina regained his form now. He has shown his brilliance in the last match of the Zimbabwe series.

I won't agree by saying that Raina regained his form. He was very positive in the last match. Its a good sign. Even I am a huge fan of Raina. He needs to count big in a series like this. He need to cement his place in ODI and should get a recall in test team. Or else he will be like Yuvraj, though Yuvraj is a great ODI player and match winner for India since 2000, he has just played 40 odd test matches for India.

I won't agree by saying that Raina regained his form. He was very positive in the last match. Its a good sign. Even I am a huge fan of Raina. He needs to count big in a series like this. He need to cement his place in ODI and should get a recall in test team. Or else he will be like Yuvraj, though Yuvraj is a great ODI player and match winner for India since 2000, he has just played 40 odd test matches for India.

He would have clarified your doubt had there been more number of overs. Unfortunately the game was over. But I' m more than convinced seeing typical Raina sparks within the short period that was at his disposal.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.