Manisha Koirala suffering from cancer and admitted to the Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She has been unwell for quite some time

and it is said that she is suffering from ovarian cancer

Swetha Shenoy
Quite unfortunate. A pre- check up would have helped her. Early detection of cancer is the only way to arrest the killer diseases. Not having Awareness is the one f the reasons for cancer casualties.
This is very sad news. Manisha Koirala is one of the famous actress

she will bravely fight it. We pray she recovers soon.

Be positive
This is very sad news. Manisha Koirala is one of the famous actress

she will bravely fight it. We pray she recovers soon.

I wish all of us can pray for her which can make her come soon after recovery. She is a talented artist. I have seen few of her tamil movies.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
She recently break up with husband and gave public appearance after a long time for some function. There she long quiet stout and now it is very sad to know that she is suffering from cancer. We hope she will recover soon.
That is so unfortunate and at such a young age, really very very sad! I hope she recovers from it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen in news today. This is very unfortunate and hope she will get well soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
really sad
most recently she appeared in a Malayalam movie of Shyma Prasad, a women-oriented movie.
is it serious?

Meera sandhu
Manisha Koirala suffering from cancer and admitted to the Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai

Yes I too read about this, it is a pity ! Manisha was one the most beautiful actresses of the eighties and nineties and very talented too....Hope she recovers and is able to come out of it like Lisa Ray and Yuvraj Singh did..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read it somewhere that the news has not been confirmed yet. :unsure: Hope its not true. She has studied in the same school I studied in. Hope she gets out of it healthy and fine.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.