The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boring lecture going on :angry: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why can't you write it as an article :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Its all the same Sandhya. Is there an assurance that an article will not bore you?

i won't open the page. If so? ;)

actually am interested in art subjects.... but I should understand something so that I can participate :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, you two stop fighting and reach some conclusion.....am waiting here

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9233]}

Meera sandhu
Boring lecture going on :angry: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Its all the same Sandhya. Is there an assurance that an article will not bore you?

Carry on guys, we are taking full advantage of having knowledge for few more subjects and categories.After all this is seniors who teach so many things to younger and juniors.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

actually am interested in art subjects.... but I should understand something so that I can participate :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Who said its fighting. Kalyani ji and myself are making the path smooth for all the competitors. By the by, you can write on Adoor Gopala krishnan's genial film making art.

Who said its fighting. Kalyani ji and myself are making the path smooth for all the competitors. By the by, you can write on Adoor Gopala krishnan's genial film making art.

Oh no :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
His stories are always 3 ladies, 4 ladies, 5 ladies, 6 ladies etc....
another boring topic ;)
am interested only in commercial masalas :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

another boring topic ;)

Masala makers are not considered as Maestros

another boring topic ;)

Masalas are the hottest spices available in Kerala. After all Portuguese came for these spices only. Yummy/hot spices are specialties of Kerala.

another boring topic ;)

Masalas are the hottest spices available in Kerala. After all Portuguese came for these spices only. Yummy/hot spices are specialties of Kerala.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
pepper, cardamom etc..
actually foreigners came to India for trade of spices, later they conquered we people :angry: :angry: :angry:
Most of those trades happened through coastal belts of Kerala, particularly Ernakulam-Thrissur belt, middle Kerala.
That's the reason why a small town Kodungallur became the gateway of three major religions of the world to India - Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
But now, they have stolen our secret recipes and are cultivating in their own countries... :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

another boring topic ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
pepper, cardamom etc..
actually foreigners came to India for trade of spices, later they conquered we people :angry: :angry: :angry:
Most of those trades happened through coastal belts of Kerala, particularly Ernakulam-Thrissur belt, middle Kerala.
That's the reason why a small town Kodungallur became the gateway of three major religions of the world to India - Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
But now, they have stolen our secret recipes and are cultivating in their own countries... :evil: :evil:

Raja of Travancore is to be blamed. None of your fault but you people are selling your recipes in their countries. ;)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

another boring topic ;)

Portuguese are not known for their intellectual prowess

That's right,. this is not at all fighting, just voicing out difference of opinions, that's all. If we could not voice out any such diferences, there would be simply no scope of learning in whatever manner, if we agreed to everything that everyone said! :laugh:

Anyway, rambabu, I realized later that I did not add in my earlier post, Rangoli and Mehendi SHOULD be included in the Visual arts and design category, so anyone wanting to write on these subjects should write in Visual Arts and Design subcategory!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.