Uncontrollable rape mentality is India' s biggest disease.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/indias-great-sickness-183000090.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is demon like activities. India is a country where women were worshipped like mother goddesses and respect from years. It was our culture and tradition.
I am very much shocked to read such news on day to day basis. Women are not at all safe in India. Men should be taught from their childhood how to respect and talk to a lady. Responsibility lies on the parents mostly.
On the other hand, females must be taught to behave in public. She must also learn the defensive techniques. She should not insult unnecessarily to anyone or misuse her power. Etc.
I think corruption is the no 1 diseases in India. Uncontrollable rape mentality is also but many times it happens due to huge money of some and they think that females are only to ......

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually this mentality is very high in the cities and towns among the highly educated peoples rather than the villages. This should be controlled by strict laws. The punishment should be more, then only we can atleast reduce these type of crimes.
Actually this mentality is very high in the cities and towns among the highly educated peoples rather than the villages. This should be controlled by strict laws. The punishment should be more, then only we can atleast reduce these type of crimes.

Arun Selvan can I request you one thing. Please change your profile picture then it will be easy to identify of ur post. If it is real then good otherwise you can put any avtar.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Actually i planned to design a new avatar for the profile photo. Anyway i will update my profile photo asap.
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Actually i planned to design a new avatar for the profile photo. Anyway i will update my profile photo asap.

Put a real please. We will be more familiar.

Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
i really struggled a lot to change the profile picture and finally found the link to change the profile picture by searching the previous posts. I cant find any direct link to change the profile picture as of now in Biddunan and any queries in the FAQ section. Am i right or is there any procedures to change???

I think i posted this question in a wrong thread...
i really struggled a lot to change the profile picture and finally found the link to change the profile picture by searching the previous posts. I cant find any direct link to change the profile picture as of now in Biddunan and any queries in the FAQ section. Am i right or is there any procedures to change???

It's Ok . Nice to see you and I think you are in same age with me. I am 39 now.

Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

Ram, I am not 39 but i am somewhat younger than you. But i cant agree you are 39. I guessed that you should be around 30. You are looking very young yaar...

Ram, I am not 39 but i am somewhat younger than you. But i cant agree you are 39. I guessed that you should be around 30. You are looking very young yaar...

No yaar I am 39 and your guess is wrong.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.