Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i really struggled a lot to change the profile picture and finally found the link to change the profile picture by searching the previous posts. I cant find any direct link to change the profile picture as of now in Biddunan and any queries in the FAQ section. Am i right or is there any procedures to change???

I think i posted this question in a wrong thread...

It's Ok . Nice to see you and I think you are in same age with me. I am 39 now.

Ram, I am not 39 but i am somewhat younger than you. But i cant agree you are 39. I guessed that you should be around 30. You are looking very young yaar...

No yaar I am 39 and your guess is wrong.

Any way Ram you are looking young and smart. May god bless you healthy life to be a part of Boddunan for the next 100 years.
i really struggled a lot to change the profile picture and finally found the link to change the profile picture by searching the previous posts. I cant find any direct link to change the profile picture as of now in Biddunan and any queries in the FAQ section. Am i right or is there any procedures to change???

I think i posted this question in a wrong thread...

It's Ok . Nice to see you and I think you are in same age with me. I am 39 now.

Ram, I am not 39 but i am somewhat younger than you. But i cant agree you are 39. I guessed that you should be around 30. You are looking very young yaar...

No yaar I am 39 and your guess is wrong.

Any way Ram you are looking young and smart. May god bless you healthy life to be a part of Boddunan for the next 100 years.

Hahahahah 100 years!!! NoNo I want to be only 60-65 years.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
May god grant you as per your wish. But you will change you idea at some time.
This is demon like activities. India is a country where women were worshipped like mother goddesses and respect from years. It was our culture and tradition.
I am very much shocked to read such news on day to day basis. Women are not at all safe in India. Men should be taught from their childhood how to respect and talk to a lady. Responsibility lies on the parents mostly.
On the other hand, females must be taught to behave in public. She must also learn the defensive techniques. She should not insult unnecessarily to anyone or misuse her power. Etc.

The trouble is that women are treated either as Goddess or just an object. They are not treated as human beings at par with men.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It simply shows a social attitude that is prevalent among the people, wrong priorities while bringing up children, gender based discrimination , all of which make men think that they are superior beings and can get away with anything including rape...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is demon like activities. India is a country where women were worshipped like mother goddesses and respect from years. It was our culture and tradition.
I am very much shocked to read such news on day to day basis. Women are not at all safe in India. Men should be taught from their childhood how to respect and talk to a lady. Responsibility lies on the parents mostly.
On the other hand, females must be taught to behave in public. She must also learn the defensive techniques. She should not insult unnecessarily to anyone or misuse her power. Etc.

The trouble is that women are treated either as Goddess or just an object. They are not treated as human beings at par with men.

That's the real face of an Indian be it a man or woman--- Hypocricy
Yes this is the greatest disease in the nation where a women has all sort of fear to go out from home in the dark what sort of people we are we must have some rigorous punishments to control such sick mentality of people. :blink:
It is definitely a disease that is not only effecting India but other parts of world...but in India rape is taken very seriously compared to other countries.. :(
Now minor rapes are high and this shows that mental sickness in main cause for doing this crime..

Many erratic social laws of the society are responsible for the sorry state of affairs of woman in this country
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.